Money.nikaniku.com – Make Your Own, Chocolate Biscuit Sandwich Recipe. Who is familiar with this sandwich or sandwich? Yes, in much of the culinary literature the sandwich was popularized in England by John Montagu, the fourth Earl of Sandwich.
Montagu is a gambler who often spends hours at the card table. Once, he asked his cook to make a dish of meat sandwiched with two slices of bread. This is where this sandwich is made.
Well, ENDEUSiast can reminisce about nostalgic snacks in the form of crispy biscuits covered with soft and chewy marshmallows. Wrapped in a layer of dark chocolate to complete the overall taste. Come on, try to make it at home from Endeus TV below.
Chocolate biscuit sandwich ingredients:
- 24 pieces of milk biscuits
- 50 gr strawberry jam
- 50 gr matcha jam
- 150 gr marshmallows
- 200 gr dark cooking chocolate, melt
How to make a chocolate biscuit sandwich:
1. Place the marshmallows in a heat-resistant container, cook by steaming until the marshmallows melt. Put the marshmallows in a plastic triangle
2. Place 8 biscuits with the bottom surface facing up. Grease 4 pieces of milk biscuit bottom with strawberry jam and another 4 pieces with matcha
3. Spray the marshmallows over the biscuit jam. Cover the marshmallows with the remaining biscuits. Let stand at room temperature until the marshmallows solidify (30 minutes)
4. Dip biscuits in melted chocolate, drain. Place the biscuits on a flat baking sheet lined with baking paper. Store in the refrigerator until the chocolate hardens. Serve immediately
Tips: Besides being melted by steaming, marshmallows can also be microwaved or cooked directly in the pan. But if you want to do it this way, add 2 tablespoons of water to prevent the marshmallows from burning quickly.